- creating slides according to the principles of C.R.A.P.
- commenting on peer reviewers slides based on the principles of C.R.A.P.
Let me have a review in the beginning...
CONTRAST
which includes
-color contrast (text compared to the background...strong/weak, good/bad)
-size contrast (title compared to the subtitle)
REPETITION
which is because we can
-search for information
-capture information
-organize and store information
-share information
-involves teamwork
Therefore we should repeat the elements for example, imagery, font style and size, in order to make a collaborative production.
ALIGNMENT
we should put the words where it is cognitively right.
PROXIMITY
-title and subtitle/name institution must be separated. (don't make it squashed)
Creating my slides...
I think I might have put too much information but I think it does not apart from C.R.A.P. principles. I hope, actually, haha :)
I cared about the contrasts more than I used to before.
Hope its okay...!
Commenting on friends' slide...
Comparing to my slides, I thought they were more simple.I thought its interesting.
Hmmm...I worked hard so I don't want to change the main stream direction, but if its totally aparting from Dan's thought then it may be a problem...
I'll try. Hope it can entertain the listeners :P
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿