2014年9月19日金曜日

Helpful Tools

I think tools that we will learn in the class will be helpful for academic researches because it will absoluteley quicken and smooth the research. For example, Google Drive is useful because we can see and edit our work at any time, any place. There are also some similar applications such as Evernote. We can also share our works easily, too and getting many feedbacks will defenitely improve your work. Onedrive and Dropbox are also beneficial to save stuff you need when you work. For instance, documents, pictures and movies can be uploaded, and because it is saved on internet, you can open and use them whenever and wherever you like. Using Google's Advance Search is so helpful when we want to have very specific data or information.


I am actually very comfortable using technology for leaerning because I started using computers frequently in class since 10 years old. However, I also prefer to use papers because it helps me memorize things more, and easy to write some short notes. When it comes to writing an essey or materials, typings are much more easier because it is fast, clear and beautiful.



  • 1 件のコメント:

    1. Awesome Yuri! I am impressed that you started using PC since you were 10years old. I actually like PC just because it doesn't make me sleepy. I never thought that we have to learn this kind of skills before I came into ICU. However, it helps me a lot to use google docs, as you know, we did a lot of things in 18 retreat right? lol Thanks and I like your english writing way.

      返信削除